Sunday, February 27, 2005

Teaching Style (according to Grasha)

1109546828
Unit: B123 Analogue Electronics and Circuits 1

Expert 4.8 Moderate
Formal Authority 4.5 Moderate
Personal Model 4.1 Low
Facilitator 3.7 Low
Delegator 3.5 Moderate

There is nothing above I find deeply offending. I am aware of the fact that I behave like an expert and use formal authority as a means to keep students quiet while I go through a demanding syllabus. I would have tought I would have scored higher on the personal model front, but...

The relatively high score on the delegator front doesn't surprise me either; I do
encourage students to work on their own and will give them help providing they have had a go themselves.

Obviously, if I am to go on becoming a e-facilitator there is still work to be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home